An early Krypto Christmas
I had my submissive Christmas a little early. Alpha switched roles with me and took me to dinner as my Sir, while I presented him with something I’ve been mulling over for the past year: My slave contract.
This contract details my responsibilities and obligations for when I’m the submissive partner in our relationship. Its taken a very long time for me to be ready to give over that level of control, and as he reviewed the papers I started to cry. I was so happy to finally be in that place. Finally ready to be completely vulnerable, ready to be owned, ready for the next level of our relationship.
As a type-A control freak Master of 5 (five!!!) slaves, I sincerely never thought I’d be ready for this.
I have admired my Sir for a very long time and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
My biggest yet: 274lbs
Miraculously continuing the growing trend from last week, I’ve swollen a little larger to my all-time-biggest yet.
- Weight: 274lbs
- Biceps: 20″
- Chest: 53″ (up +1″)
- Thighs: 30″
- Rump: 47″ (up +1″)
- Calves: 19″
- Forearms: 17″
I’m pretty shocked, actually.
I stopped bulked last month and have been just casually maintaining, but my weight has been slowly creeping up. Usually I go straight from bulking to cutting, but this is the first time I’ve tried to maintain at a bulked weight…and its going pretty well.
My plan is to hold around this weight for a bit, then try bulking again. I’ve never thought I’d be this big…but now it almost seems like the magical 300-pounds is within my reach.
I’ve had a few folks ask what I’m doing right now for bulking/maintaining, so here’s my supplement stack, diet, and routine:
New Supplements I’m taking
- ALLMASS QUICKMASS gainer shake: Its a little expensive, but this is my favourite bulking shake at the moment. I get so tired of eating food, the only way I can meet my calorie goals is by supplementing with shakes.
- PEG-MGF: this is a synthetic portion of growth hormone that selectively targets muscle tissue. I’ve noticed results over a couple months of use, but mostly take it because it causes me to become extremely hungry. This is a gray-market research chemical that is often counterfeited, so I can’t recommend looking for it.
- Two different myostatin inhibitors. They have horrible side effects and might endanger your life, so I can’t give any references on how to use or where to obtain them. But…I’ve gained about 10lbs each time I’ve run them.
- And, of course, all the things I've been taking before.
New Diet changes
- I’m trying to eat four times a day with four different gainer shakes. I average 6-8,000 calories a day.
Actually, my routine has mostly stayed the same.
Happy 5-year collar'versary to BP!
Also! Today marks the 5-year anniversary of BP earning my collar. I took him for a nice dinner before he had to leave for Mexico.
I love you, BP, thank you for serving me 🙂
Want to change how you get these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.