What pokemon do you have on your team? What is your favortie pokemon? Can you make a doodle of your favorite pokemon wearing a bannana hat?
Okay. No judgements, please.
This is my team, left-to-right, counterclockwise:
- Specially bred miniature Entei
- Goldduck (lvl100, carefully bred from Alakazams and Goldducks for Psychic moveset, is literally the only Pokemon I do battle with)
- Lotad (bred for his dancing)
- My tragically Gay Ursaring (working on evolving him to an Ursaking, because only Gay Ursarings can evolve into the ultra-rare leatherdaddy variant of Ursaking)
- Rayquaza (my HM bitch; all the power of the world and I use him to cut down bushes)
- I leave one slot open for whatever I’m training at the time.
Many of my Pokemon are specially bred for personality, moves, or size. I feel like a lot of trainers blindly run out into the wild and catch random Pokemon, pump ‘em full of rare candies and hope for the best. You can only really unlock a Pokemon’s full potential if you breed them for perfection.
Only through Pokemon Eugenics can you really be a Pokemon Master.
(Yes, I’m a loser)
I have two favourite Pokemon: Goldduck (because he’s a badass) and Gay Ursaring (because he’s full of sass).