Going back to all that data you gathered with your survey: what were some of the more surprising things that you learned in going over the data?
There weren’t too many surprises, but here’s what stood out to me:
- After 35, guys start to hone-in on what they want and become more exclusive to that type.
- There are just as many tops as their are bottoms…unless you segment by clique. Twinks who are into other Twinks must have a very hard time finding enough tops to go around.
- Gay guys don’t understand statistics. (Something I discovered when I tried presenting the data by itself without commentary).
- There are regional distinctions between social groups.
- 1/5th of Gainers don’t have a sexual role
- The average muscle bear is a lot smaller than I imagined.